- Natural Fighting Stance Hold - tight, stable stance for better speed and accuracy in CQB
- Faster Magazine Changes - magwell funnel design guides magazine into magwell for faster reload
- Serial Number Window - serial numbers are visible on most AR-15 platform rifle / pistol
- Prevents pressure on the magazine, reduce feeding related malfunctions
- Fits Mil-Spec AR-15 lower receivers
- Material: Polymer
- Finish: Black
- Weight: 2.85 oz.
- Mil-Spec AR-15 lower receivers without flared magazine well
**Not compatible with PMAG Gen3
Over the decades, AR-15 users have discovered that wrapping the support hand around the magazine well is highly conducive to precise weapon control. Unfortunately, the shape of the lower receiver makes this rather uncomfortable, and the pressure placed on the magazine may cause malfunctions. FAB Defense designed their Magazine Well Grip (MWG) to solve these problems.
The installation process does not require a gunsmith or any precision fitting; you just slide the grip onto the receiver and tighten the retention screws! The textured finger grooves give you a solid hold on your weapon. In addition, the bottom of the piece is flared, making magazine changes much easier. It is made out of fiberglass reinforced polymer, so it won't add unnecessary weight to your weapon. It even has a window so that the serial number of the receiver can still be read when it is installed!
Good product, tight fit but didn't require altering
Posted by Lane on 8th Jan 2016
Looks great on the gun, I like the secure feel to it. As other have commented, it's a very tight fit. However, I was able to get it to secure to the mag well by fasterning the front two screws first, then using a clamp (large visegrip would also work) to apply pressure on the middle/back half so the hind screw could be tighten easier. I didn't have to force the grip to fit, but without an extra set of hands to help hold stuff, the clamp simply allowed me to focus on not stripping the screw.
had to modify
Posted by Bill S on 3rd Mar 2015
Looks good on the rifle but I had to do a little modifying to get it to fit. Took about 5 minutes but it was worth it.