Magpul AR-15 MOE Carbine Length Handguard
- Replacement for standard M4 Carbine-type plastic hand guards
- Compatible with most piston-driven as well as 'direct impingement' gas systems
- Easy to install utilizing existing delta ring and round or triangular front hand guard retaining cap
- Slots at the 2, 6, and 10 o'clock positions for mounting Mil-Spec 1913 Picatinny rails sections or other accessories
- Integral riveted aluminum heat shield
- Front lip and side extensions, protect hand from hot gas block
- Relieved area at the top rear accommodates many overhanging optic mounts
- Made in U.S.A.
- Material: Polymer
- Gas Length: Carbine-Length
- Weight: 6.85 oz.
- Length, overall: 7.12 in.
- Length, mounting: 6.56 in.
- Height, excluding lip: 2.45 in.
- Width, max: 2.22 in.
The Magpul MOE Handguard is an accessory for the front end of your AR-15 that is loaded with features. This handguard is compatible with either direct impingement or piston-driven carbines.
You can attach Picatinny rails sections at the two, six, and ten o' clock positions to mount lights, lasers, grips, or sling mounts. Magpul's heat-resistant polymer encases a built-in aluminum heat shield to ensure that you won't burn your hands when the barrel and gas block heat up. A flared lip on the bottom prevents your hand from sliding forward and coming in contact with hot parts. The top portion of this handguard features a small relief area to accommodate overhanging optic mounts.