- Machined from 8620 Tool Steel (Carrier) and 158 Carpenter Steel (Bolt)
- Shrouded firing pin.
- Nickel Boron Coating inside and out (Bolt, Carrier, and Gas Key)
- Forged Mil-Spec gas key attached with Grade 8 hardware and Properly staked.
- Bolt is shot Peened and HPT/MPI
- Mil-Spec Extractor Spring, black extractor insert, Viton O-Ring
- Tool Steel Extractor
- Carrier: 8620 Tool Steel
- Bolt: 158 Carpenter Steel
- Finish:Nickel Boron
- Complete Nickel Boron Plated M-16 style BCG
- Spike's Tactical Lifetime Warranty
If your AR-style rifle is in need of a new high-quality bolt carrier group, you will find Spike’s Tactical nickel boron bolt carrier group to be a dream-come-true. Not many things in life live up to the high standards set for them, but this product by Spike’s just might be one of the exceptions to that rule.
This Mil-Spec BCG is coated with the most durable finish available on the market today: nickel boron. Nickel boron is significantly smoother than hard chrome finishing and is easier to clean. Nickel boron also makes the cycling of your rifle smoother. This finish gives you a product that can handle thousands of rounds with virtually no lubrication. Perhaps best of all, this innovative nickel boron coating will never chip, will never peel and will never flake. What more can you ask for in a BCG finish?
The nickel boron bolt carrier group by Spike's Tactical is machined from 8620 tool steel and 158 carpenter steel for superior durability and longevity. This product was high pressure-tested and magnetic particle-inspected to ensure its quality. The gas key is properly staked to prevent short-stroking and other problems associated with inadequate gas. Order your BCG today for an upgrade you won’t regret!