Pearce Grip Glock Sub Compact Magazine Grip Extension
- This magazine grip extension replaces the magazine base plate on the Glock Sub Compact models .
- Adds approximately 5/8th inch additional gripping surface.
- Bend with the contours and texture of the handgun giving a factory appearance.
- Made from High Impact Polymer and withstand drop tests at temperatures from -20 F to 350 F.
- They form the next logical finger positioning feature to provide control and comfort without sacrificing conceal ability.
- Provides magazine identification via Mag-Track™ for those that rotate magazine usage.
**This Magazine Grip Extension will add two rounds to the Glock 26, one round to the Glock 27 & 33, and no rounds to the Glock 39.
Sub compact handguns can have surprisingly strong recoil, especially lightweight polymer models like the Glock. Luckily, Pearce Grip offers the Sub Compact Magazine Grip Extension to solve this problem. This magazine grip extension replaces the floorplate on your mags and adds more grip area.
The front face of this extension is knurled, giving you a better hold on your pistol. This will increase your shooting comfort and make it easier to control the recoil, and it does this without affecting the concealability. But that's not all it does; it also increases the capacity of the Glock 26 mag by two rounds, and it adds one round to the Glock 27 and Glock 33 mags. It's rare to find such an affordable upgrade that offers so many benefits at once!