Pearce Grip Taurus PT709 / PT740 Magazine Grip Extension
- This magazine grip extension replaces the magazine base plate on the Taurus PT709 (9mm) and PT740 (40 S&W).
- This extension does not alter the capacity of the magazine.
- Adds approximately 5/8th inch additional gripping surface.
- Blend with the contours and texture of the handgun and have a factory appearance.
- Made from High Impact Polymer and withstand drop tests at temperatures from -20 F to 350 F.
- Provide control and comfort without sacrificing conceal ability.
Many people think that a small grip is an inevitable component of a concealable handgun, but it's easily mitigated with the Magazine Grip Extension from Pearce Grip!
This magazine grip extension is designed to fit the magazines for the Taurus PT709 and PT740. All you have to do is change it out with the magazine's floorplate, and you'll have an extra finger's worth of grip area without compromising the concealability.
You can install it in seconds without any hand fitting or special tools. This extra grip area will help you hold onto the pistol during recoil, thereby allowing you to get back on target and take your follow-up shots quicker than ever before. You'll experience comfort and control that you never thought possible with a subcompact handgun!