Pearce Grip Taurus TCP Magazine Grip Extension
- This magazine grip extension replaces the magazine base plate on the Taurus TCP.
- Does not alter the capacity of the magazine.
- Adds approximately 5/8th inch additional gripping surface.
- Blend with the contours and texture of the handgun and have a factory appearance.
- Made from High Impact Polymer and withstand drop tests at temperatures from -20 F to 350 F.
- Provide control and comfort without sacrificing conceal ability.
Improve the grip of your Taurus TCP with this Magazine Grip Extension from Pearce Grip! All you have to do is swap it out with the TCP magazine's floorplate, and you've got a magazine that makes it easier to manage your Taurus TCP's recoil.
This magazine grip extension provides space for a four-fingered grip without adding considerable bulk. It is also very lightweight because of the advanced polymers used in construction. The extension is designed to blend in with the appearance of your gun; it will look like it came from the factory that way!
Pearce Grip's precision molding ensures that the extension fits the grip perfectly, so this upgrade won't cause any awkward gaps or protrusions. Installing this grip extension on your Taurus TCP will give you the best of both worlds - a concealable pistol that's also easy to hold and control!