- Configure your AR-15 or AR-10 to a fixed magazine configuration for storage only
- Can be easily removed by punch and reconfigured for live fire
- One-time use, cost-effective compliance solution to convert your AR to a fixed magazine configuration
- Compatible with Strike Industries Magazine Catch and others currently on the market
- For storage use only, no live fire
*The Strike Industries AR MAGSTOP is a one-time use product.
- Material: Polymer
- Finish: Black
- Weight: 0.10 oz.
- Length: 0.29"
- Width: 0.55"
- Height: 0.89"
- Mil-Spec AR-15
- Strike Magazine Catch and many other AR mag catch on the market
**This device is made to conform to the CA DOJ criteria but has not been submitted or approved
**Not NY compliant
- 5x Strike Industries AR MAGSTOP Magazine Stop
If you need a mag stop for a compliant rifle, the Strike Industries AR MAGSTOP is a reliable product. You get five buttons since this is a one-time-use product. They are compatible with AR-10 and AR-15 rifles and offer a cost-effective solution for following state laws.
Keep Your Rifle Legal
Since some rifle owners may legally use these buttons, they ensure continued compliance. Be sure to read your state's laws to understand whether you can use them before you order.
Enjoy Better Compatibility
The Strike Industries AR MAGSTOP has been tested with multiple magazine catches on the market. It is compatible with most, and you can use a Strike Magazine Catch for better results.
Convert With Ease
With the Strike Industries AR MAGSTOP, you can quickly and simply switch to a fixed-magazine configuration. All you have to do is take out the current release button, take out the spring for the mag release and add the AR MAGSTOP. When it goes over the catch threads, it is in place. You can put in your 10-round mag and cannot remove it. However, it will feel slightly wobbly, which is normal. You can use a punch to remove this product when you need to.