MPN: GB6-TI-S / GB7-TI-S / GB7-TI-C
- Low-profile design allow this micro gas block to fit inside most rail systems
- Fits barrels with a .750" or .625" barrel diameter at the gas block location
- Made from lightweight titanium
- .400" Set screw spacing
- Gas tube roll pin included
- Material: Grade 5 Titanium
- Finish: Matte
- Length: 0.97"
- 0.625" Set Screw Model: 1.29"
- 0.750" Set Screw Model: 1.35"
- 0.750" Clamp On Model: 1.38"
- 0.625" Model: 0.77"
- 0.750" Model: 0.9"
- 0.625" Set Screw Model: 0.81 oz.
- 0.750" Set Screw Model: 0.79 oz.
- 0.750" Clamp On Model: 0.85
- Any AR-15 and AR-10 barrel that has a .625" or .750" diameter at the gas port area.
- 1x Nitromet Coated Adjustable Gas Block
- 2x Set Screws (Set Screw Version)
- 2x Mounting Screws (Clamp-On Version)
- 1x Gas Tube Roll Pin
If you’re working on a lightweight build and it’s time to pick out a low-profile gas block you probably want to look into a titanium low profile gas block. The SLR Rifle Works Titanium Micro Gas Block is a quality titanium gas block designed to fit where standard sized gas blocks won’t without sacrificing performance.
There’s an SLR Micro Gas Block for Your Next Build
Wing Tactical carries SLR’s Titanium low profile gas block in .625” and .750”-inch sizes and two different mounting styles. Whichever size barrel you have, you can choose from either a set screw mounted Titanium gas block or a clamp on type gas block.
Which style Gas Block Do I Need?
If you haven’t done much in the way of rifle builds from scratch, you may have questions about choosing your SLR Micro gas block. Choosing the right gas block isn’t all that complicated. If your barrel is pre-dimpled, you’re ready to mount a set-screw anchored gas block. If your barrel doesn't have dimples, and you’re not interested in dimpling your own barrel, you can order the SLR Micro Gas Block as a Clamp-on style titanium low profile gas block. If you have the urge to install a set screw block on a barrel that isn’t already dimpled, you can buy a gas block dimpling jig to make the process fairly simple, but that’s another product altogether.
A Quality Product Ready to Install
The SLR Titanium Micro Gas Block is machined from grade 5 titanium and matte finished. It’s a lightweight option that fits under pretty much any handguard you might have and comes complete with the roll pin you’ll need to secure your gas tube to complete your rifle’s gas system.