- Adjustable to the most popular 17, 25, and 33 degrees angles
- 17-Degree: Modern shooting techniques, "elbows in" stance
- 25-Degree: Great middle option
- 33-Degree: 'A2 grip' originally seen in 1960's with "elbows out"
- Relieve stress on the shooter's wrist
- Ergonomic and lightweight
- Ribbed back-strap and textured finger grooves provide positive control
- Helps keep hand dry with the dimpled air gaps while offering firm grip texture
- Mounting hardware included
- Made in the U.S.A
- Material: Polymer
- Finish: Black, Flat Dark Earth, Grey, or OD Green
- 17-Degree: 4.258"
- 25-Degree: 4.301"
- 33-Degree: 4.347"
- Width: 1.081"
- Weight: 2.72 oz.
- AR-15 / AR-10 platforms
- 1x Battle Arms Development Adjustable Tactical Grip
- 1x Adjustable Angle Mechanism
- 1x Pistol Grip Screw
- 1x Washer
- 1x Hex Key
If you want to become a real shooter, what elements do you need? There's practice, consistency, and, last but not least, equipment that fits your shooting style. Every part of your gear comes into play. The optics on your weapon, its weight, and even its furniture make a difference. The Battle Arms Adjustable Tactical Grip gives you superior control of your weapon. Control that could make the difference.
Angle Of Attack
An AR-15 pistol grip isn't an expensive part of your gear. Compared to optics, barrels, or triggers, the cost is minimal. However, once you spend it, it's gone. If you want to try out an AR-15 pistol grip with a little different angle on your AR-15, what are your options? You buy one, and maybe you like it, then again maybe not. Either way, your money is spent. When you get the Battle Arms Adjustable Tactical Grip, you get to choose the angle to fit your style. If you don't like it, you can change it without spending more money.
You might think that you will use the same AR-15 pistol grip for the rest of your time on this earth. Well, that isn’t always true. You may be injured, and the grip angle that did work is no longer comfortable. However, you will get older, and your body doesn't work the way it did in the past. Then there’s just what you need out of your gun. You take up three-gun competition, and it's all about speed. You need a PDW, and again the grip angle needs to change. Get hold of the Battle Arms Adjustable Tactical Grip, and that angle change doesn't cost you a thing.