MPN: 999-000-2320-23 / 999-000-2320-21
- Designed for 5.56 NATO / .223 Rem.
- Fit most AR-15 platform rifles and pistols
- Lightweight polymer body is impact resistant from -40F to 180F, won’t dent like steel.
- Reliability of a steel magazine, the durability of a polymer magazine and the weight of an aluminum magazine.
- Hardened steel feed lips won’t bend, break or deform due to rough handling or long term storage.
- An aggressive surface texture has been applied to the polymer body to improve gripping and retrieval from pouches.
- The body and component materials are corrosion and chemical resistant, passing military chemical testing, including exposure to DEET.
- Features a One-piece, wrap-around steel feed lip assembly
- The L5 Lancer Magazine is designed, tooled, manufacturered, and assembled in the U.S.A
- Material: Polymer and Steel
- Finish: Opaque Black or Translucent Smoke
- Dimention: 1.02" x 2.63" x 3.57"
- Weight: 2.4 oz
- Capacity: 10 Rounds
- M4/M16/AR-15, SCAR16, HK416, ARX160, SIG556, ARC, and SA80, that is chambered in 5.56x45mm / .223 Rem.
Lancer introduces the 10-round Advanced Warfighter Magazine for 5.56 NATO / .223 Rem. cartridges, designed to give you the strength of steel with the weight of polymer.
The high-impact polymer used in construction not only saves weight but is impervious to denting and corrosion as well. The feed lips are steel, giving them supreme durability and longevity. You can bet that these feed lips won't get bent out of shape even after years of constant use and careless handling. They are also given a comprehensive anti-corrosion treatment. The curve of the magazine body and the anti-tilt follower promote reliable feeding of every round.
If your state of residence limits you to 10-round magazines, there is no better option than the Lancer Advanced Warfighter Magazine. It is also great for benchrest shooting, where a larger magazine may be cumbersome.
Get your 10-round Lancer magazine today!