Odin Works 10" .223 Wylde ULTRAlite Barrel
- Ultra-lightweight profile
- Hand-lapped for more precise tolerances
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Comes with an Odin Works Tunable Gas Block
- Caliber: .223 Wylde (5.56 NATO / .223 Rem.)
- Length: 10.5"
- Profile: Light Weight
- Gas Placement: Carbine-Length
- Gas Seat: 0.750"
- Twist Rate: Button 1:8 twist
- Weight: 15.5 oz.
- Material: 416 Stainless Steel
- M4 Feed Ramps: Yes
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: 1/2"-28
- Finish: Raw Stainless Steel
ODIN Works cross-bred the .223 Remington and the 5.56 to bring you the .223 Wylde barrel. The .223 Wylde is a hybrid that features a closer fit throat than the standard 5.56 chamber. The closer your chamber throat fits the straighter your bullet is when it starts into the barrel’s rifling. This improved design gives you a greater level of accuracy and remains completely reliable when using 5.56 rounds.
The ODIN Works 10" .223 Wylde ULTRAlite Barrel weighs in at 15.5 oz. and features a super slim profile sure to compliment the other components of your lightweight Short Barreled Rifle (SBR) or AR pistol build. This lightweight barrel is manufactured by shooters for shooters.
The members of the ODIN Works team are competitive shooters who not only manufacture products for other shooters, they use them themselves. They proudly manufacture their cutting edge products in Boise, Idaho, with a commitment to helping those who use their products excel at the range.