MPN: B-223-7.5-P-TG / B-223-10-C-TG / B-223-14-C-TG / B-223-16-ML-TG
**All Odin Works barrel comes with an Odin Works Tunable Gas Block.
- Caliber: .223 Wylde (5.56 NATO /.223 Rem.)
- Profile: Medium
- Gas Seat: 0.750"
- Twist Rate: 1:8 Twist
- Material: 416 Stainless Steel
- M4 Feed Ramps: Yes
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: 1/2"-28
- Finish: Raw Stainless Steel
- 7.5" Pistol-Length: 15 oz.
- 10.5" Carbine-Length: 1.23 lbs.
- 14.5" Carbine-Length: 1.616 lbs
- 16.1" Mid-Length: 1.94 lbs.
A .223 Wylde chamber is the perfect middle ground between the .223 Remington and 5.56x45 NATO chamberings. The tighter chamber throat improves accuracy without causing reliability issues. Now you can reap this benefit with the .223 Wylde AR15 barrel from Odin Works.
It is made from highly durable 416 stainless steel. Button rifling gives it precise lands and grooves for maximum accuracy. Odin Works has also given it 1/2-28 threads for quick and easy attachment of a compensator or suppressor. The M4-style feed ramps provide smooth chambering of every round.
This barrel is perfect for competitive shooters who need all of the accuracy improvements they can get, but any AR15 user who wants greater accuracy can also be benefit from installing it.