MPN: B-223-10-C-TG / B-223-14-C-TG / B-223-16-ML-TG
- Properly sized gas port
- .223 Wylde has a chamber throat that is tighter than the 5.56 achieving better accuracy but still reliably functional with 5.56
- Safely fire either 5.56 NATO or .223 Rem. ammunition
- Comes with Odin Works barrel comes with an Odin Works Tunable Gas Block
- Made in the U.S.A.
*A barrel that is shorter than 16" is only for use on a pistol configuration firearm or a NFA registered Short-Barreled Rifle (SBR). All NFA laws apply!
- Caliber: .223 Wylde (5.56 NATO /.223 Rem.)
- Material: 416R Stainless Steel
- Profile: Medium
- Gas Seat: 0.750"
- Twist Rate: 1:8 Twist
- M4 Feed Ramps: Yes
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: 1/2"-28
- Finish: Raw Stainless Steel
- 10.5" Carbine-Length: 1.23 lbs.
- 14.5" Carbine-Length: 1.616 lbs.
- 16.1" Mid-Length: 1.94 lbs.
- 1x Odin Works Stainless Steel Barrel
- 1x Odin Works Tunable Gas Block
Whether you are building a Shot Barrel Rifle (SBR) or an AR-15 carbine, this Odin Works .223 Wylde barrel is a great choice.
Some AR15 users may disagree on whether the best chambering is .223 Remington or 5.56x45 NATO, but others get the best of both worlds with a barrel chambered in .223 Wylde. A .223 Wylde chamber is the perfect middle ground between the .223 Remington and 5.56x45 NATO chamberings. The tighter chamber throat improves accuracy without causing reliability issues. Now you can reap this benefit with the .223 Wylde AR15 barrel from Odin Works. The Odin Works .223 Wylde Ultra Precision Fluted Barrel allows you to make use of match-grade .223 Remington ammunition while also chambering 5.56x45 NATO with the same reliability.
Just A High Quality .223 Wylde Barrel
This Odin Works .223 Wylde barrel is made from highly durable 416 stainless steel. Built to match-grade standards, you can rest assured that this product will outlast any circumstance on the range or out in the field. The precision machining of this product ensures perfect shots, every time.Button rifling gives it precise lands and grooves for maximum accuracy. Odin Works has also given it 1/2-28 threads for quick and easy attachment of a compensator or muzzle brake. The M4-style feed ramps provide smooth chambering of every round.
This barrel is perfect for competitive shooters who need all of the accuracy improvements they can get, but any AR15 user who wants greater accuracy can also be benefit from installing it.