- CNC machined aluminum buffer tube to fit Mil-Spec carbine buffer and spring.
- Hard anodized Mil-Spec type III black finish.
- Machined lower slot to accept all Mil-Spec end plates and sling mounting accessories.
- The Buffer Tube Foam Pad is made from NPVC also known as NBR or Nitrile. The temperature range of this foam is –20F to +220F.
- Made in U.S.A.
- Material: 7075-T6 aluminum
- Finish: Mil-Spec Type III Hardcoat Anodized
- Length: 7 3/8"
- Diameter: 1 1/4"
- Phase 5 Tactical AR Pistol Buffer Tube
- Mil-Spec End Plate
- Mil-Spec Castle Nut
- Foam Rest Pad
If you're out to build the perfect AR pistol, why settle for a sub-par buffer tube? Phase 5 Tactical makes one of the finest on the market. Precision machined out of aluminum, this tube is tough enough to handle the recoil of your AR pistol. The tube is also put through a Mil-Spec hard coat anodizing process to protect it from scuffs, scratches, wear, and corrosion.
A lower slot machined into the tube ensures that all Mil-Spec end plates and sling mounts will fit perfectly. The included castle nut holds this tube securely in place; it won't come loose on you no matter how frequently or rapidly you fire your AR pistol!
Looking For a Phase 5 Buffer Tube? Look No Further
We know how important your AR pistol is to you. We like our AR pistols, too.
That’s why we refuse to sell any accessory we wouldn’t put on our own AR pistols. If we don’t believe something should be put on the guns we own, we’ll make sure it doesn’t go on one of yours.
At Wing Tactical, we pride ourselves on providing our customers with service they won’t find anywhere else. And we know what it’s like to buy something we don’t end up liking. Take advantage of our 30-day, hassle-free returns. We’d be surprised if you don’t like what you buy from us, but if that’s the case, we’ll refund your money as soon as possible.
We look forward to helping you find the Phase 5 Buffer Tube that enhances your shooting experience. Don’t hesitate – contact us today.
Give yourself an edge!