Seekins Precision Battlefield 16" SPBRv4 Complete Upper Assembly (.223 Wylde)
- Caliber: .223 Wylde (5.56 NATO / .223 Rem.)
- Finish: Type III Class 2 Hardcoat Anodized Finish
- Upper Receiver: Seekins Precision Mil-Spec Upper - CNC Machined from solid 7075-T6 Billet aluminum
- Handguard: 15" Seekins Precision SP3Rv3 Key Mod hand guard - CNC Machined from 6061-T6 aluminum
- M4 Feed Ramps: Yes
- Muzzle Device: Seekins Precision Melonited Flash Hider
- Barrel: 16” 1:8 Match Grade Stainless Steel .223 Wylde Barrel
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: 1/2"-28
- Gas Block: Seekins Precision Melonited Adjustable Gas Block
- Gas Tube: Mid-Length Melonited Gas tube
- Bolt Carrier Group: Seekins Precision Melonite Coated M16 Bolt Carrier Group
- Charging Handle: BCM Mod3 Charging Handle
- Weight: 4.78 lbs.
- Length: 24.87"
Are you planning a new AR build? Then consider the Battlefield 16” SPBRv4 Complete Upper Assembly by Seekins Precision. As with many other products by Seekins, this upper assembly is made to exceed Mil-Spec standards for performance that you can rely on over and over again.
The precise machining of the receiver of this upper ensures an accurate fit and stellar performance. The .223 Wylde stainless steel match-grade barrel will provide you with an accuracy rivaling that of a precision rifle with the durability of a combat weapon. The barrel is equipped with a Seekins Precision flash hider and is bead-blasted to eliminate glare.
The adjustable gas block for the SPBRv4 permits the shooter to accurately tune the gas system for optimal performance with various loads. Both the gas block and the gas tube are coated with Melonite for easy cleaning and increased reliability.
The handguard provides a flat bottom surface for stability when shooting from a barricade or another object. KeyMod slots provide ample room for extra picatinny rail sections if needed. The handguard also includes integral QD sling mounting points.