- Specifically design for use with a suppressor (suppressor not included)
- Caliber: .223 Wylde (5.56 NATO / .223 Rem.)
- Finish: Type III Class 2 Hardcoat Anodized Finish
- Upper Receiver: Seekins Precision iRMT-R Billet Upper - CNC Machined from solid 7075-T6 Billet aluminum
- Handguard: 12" Seekins Precision MCSR KeyMod hand guard
- M4 Feed Ramps: Yes
- Muzzle Device: None
- Barrel: 10” 1:8 Match Grade .223 Wylde Barrel
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: 1/2"-28
- Gas Block: Seekins Precision Melonited Adjustable Gas Block
- Gas Tube: Carbine-Length Melonited Gas tube
- Bolt Carrier Group: Mil-Spec M16 Bolt Carrier Group
- Charging Handle: Strike Industries ARCH-EL Charging Handle
- Weight: 3.66 lbs.
- Length: 20"
*This upper receiver assembly has a barrel that is shorter than 16". This upper is only for use on AR pistol lower receivers and NFA registered Short-Barreled Rifle (SBR) lower receivers. All NFA laws apply!
If your AR-15 needs a complete upper assembly manufactured by one of the most trusted companies in the United States, consider the PRO series 10” SPROv3 by Seekins Precision.
The PRO Series 10” SPROv3 complete upper assembly is specifically designed for use with a suppressor and to keep the overall length of the firearm to that of a standard carbine. The handguard overlaps the rear of the suppressor.
The stainless steel barrel is CNC-machined from premium materials and was given four inspections before it was released for purchase. Chambered in .223 Wylde, it will safely fire both 5.56 NATO and .223 Remington loads.
The SPROv3 is equipped with a gas tube, Strike Industries Charging Handle, a M16 bolt carrier group and a SP adjustable gas block for optimal tuning. The entire gas system is coated with Melonite for easy cleaning and corrosion resistance.
About Seekins Precision:
Seekins Precision has been trusted by gun owners since its inception in 2005. The founder of the company, Glen Seekins, began the business from his garage with a rented CNC machine by producing scope rings designed to be lighter that the tactical version while maintaining the necessary strength. Seekins Precision continues to produce dependable products to this day.