Seekins Precision PRO Series 16" SPROv4 Complete Upper Assembly (.223 Wylde)
- Caliber: .223 Wylde (5.56 NATO / .223 Rem.)
- Finish: Type III Class 2 Hardcoat Anodized Finish
- Upper Receiver: Seekins Precision iRMT-3 Billet Upper - CNC Machined from solid 7075-T6 Billet aluminum
- Handguard: 12" Seekins Precision SP3Rv3 Key Mod hand guard
- M4 Feed Ramps: Yes
- Muzzle Device: Seekins Precision Melonited Flash Hider
- Barrel: 16” 1:8 Match Grade Stainless Steel .223 Wylde Barrel
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: 1/2-28
- Gas Block: Seekins Precision Melonited Adjustable Gas Block
- Gas Tube: Mid-Length Melonited Gas tube
- Bolt Carrier Group: Seekins Precision Melonite Coated M16 Bolt Carrier Group
- Charging Handle: BCM Mod3 Charging Handle
- Weight: 4.87 lbs.
- Length: 24.63"
If you need a complete upper assembly to create your brand-new AR-15 or upgrade your existence AR, check out the Pro Series 16” SPROv4 Complete Upper Assembly by Seekins Precision (SP). As with all your gun parts, you know that you need to “invest in the best” to ensure many years of shooting pleasure.
The SP iRMT-3 upper receiver of this assembly is made from 7075-T6 billet aluminum for strength and durability. The carbine configuration of the upper receiver offers easy handling. The handguard mount is precision-machined into the upper to ensure strength and help maintain accuracy during intense shooting.
The SP SP3RV3 handguard has a flat bottom surface to facilitate shooting from an object such as a barricade or a rest. The full-length Mil-Spec Picatinny rail provides plenty of space for all those accessories, while the KeyMod slots permit you to add more rail sections if needed.
The .223 Wylde barrel was painstakingly machined from premium stainless steel and received four inspections before it was released for purchase. The adjustable gas system will allow fine-tuning to achieve maximum performance, while the Melonite-coated gas block, gas tube and bolt carrier group will resist corrosion and offer easy cleaning. Order your PRO series upper today for the shooting experience of a lifetime.