LANTAC .750 Low Profile Gas Block
- Manufactured to the highest quality standards
- Fit barrels with .750 diameter gas seat
- Securely retain the gas block in position with 2 set screws
- Comes complete with, #10-32 X .125'' set screws and gas tube roll pin
- Laser engraved.
- Ultra-low Profile.
- Material: 4140 Gun Barrel Steel.
- Finish: Black Phosphate Finish, Type M.
- Dia: 0.750'' ID.
- Length: 0.875''.
- Weight: 1.2 oz.
A low-profile gas block is necessary to make your AR-15 compatible with most handguards. It is also great for users who want a more streamlined look and have no need for the standard AR-15 A2 front sight. LANTAC produces their low-profile gas block to fill this need.
The LANTAC .750 Low Profile Gas Block is milled out of solid 4140 steel, the same kind used in many gun barrels. Its minimalist dimensions allow you to install handguards with no modifications required. Two set screws hold the block securely in place. A type-M black phosphate finish is also applied, giving the block resistance to extreme heat, corrosion, and exposure to inclement weather.
Make your gas system as strong and reliable as possible with this low-profile gas block from LANTAC!