- Allow users to fine tune their AR-15's gas system
- Low profile design
- Allow users to lessen or increase the amount of gas with the adjustment screw
- A brass friction screw in used to lock the adjustment screw in place
- Fits barrels with a .750 barrel diameter at the gas block location
- Material: Steel
- Finish: Melonite
- Weight: 1.75 oz. (includes screws)
- Height: 1.376"
- Length: 1.005"
- Width: 0.967"
- Internal Diameter: 0.7505-0.751
A low profile gas block is a popular replacement for the standard A2 front sight gas block on AR-15s and M4 carbines, and as usual, Seekins Precision makes one of the finest in the business.
This Seekins Precision Adjustable Low Profile Gas Block is designed to accommodate a variety of handguards and rail systems on your AR15. It also features an adjustment screw for fine-tuning the gas level. This is important if you fire a variety of loads with differing pressures. Being able to easily adjust the gas level allows you to prevent overgassing or undergassing. Different gas levels may be required for suppressor use as well.
Whether you need to adjust your AR15's gas level or just want to upgrade your gas system, Seekins Precision provides the best option.
Tru to there word
Posted by Larry S on 4th Mar 2018
I have not been able to use this product as I am building my rifle. I can say that the gas block is exactly what I expected and fit with out any trouble. One thing I can say is Wing Tactical s word is spot on. They said if ordered before noon it wound ship out and it did. They are at the top of my list for ordering parts.