- Gives you positive control of you IWI Tavor so that you can better drive the gun.
- Shorter than most vertical grips keeping it low profile.
- Slight inward angle adds less chance of catching on clothing and gear.
- Made of a proprietary blend of polymer composite material with a two bolt attachment giving it extra strength.
- Storage compartment.
- Fits on any MIL-STD 1913 Picatinny rail and works great with SBR, bullpups, shotguns and the AR family of rifles.
- Made in U.S.A.
The AB Arms V-Grip comes in Black and Flat Dark Earth.
The T-Grip follows the contour of Tavor’s front hand stop lip. This prevents fingers from getting “pinched” in the gap between the lip and the grip which has been a common complaint with the other grips on the market. The grip can attaches to the Tavor's Picatinny rail with two robust screws, keeping it firmly in place. Palm swells and a unique profile make the grip a natural fit for your hand; you'll find that you have assertive control over your Tavor when your hand is on this grip.
The T-Grip is slightly shorter than an ordinary foregrip to reduce snagging and interference with gear while still providing enough length for you to hold firmly. An internal storage compartment allows you to stash away extra AA or CR123 batteries for your accessories! This vertical grip will take your rifle to the next level.
Great, but needed some tweaks.
Posted by Eric Hein on 7th Jun 2016
The grip is a great item, but to fit my CZ Scorpion I had to mill an angle on the upper portion of the mount to clear the upper receiver. It's very thick at the top where the rail attaches, and needed to be relieved to fit. Probably not an issue on most rifles, this must be an exception. Great product ergonomics and looks made for the Scorpion cosmetically!