MPN: 4011-BK / 4011-DE
- Ergonomically correct finger grooves
- Integrated rear upper extension supports the web of your hand
- Superior Rhino Hide™ texture improves weapon control
- Virtually impervious to oils and solvents
- Over molded SUREGRIP material with original texture.
- Material: Polymer and Rubber
- Finish: Black and Flat Dark Earth
- Weight: 2.82 oz.
- Width: 1.06"
- AR-15 and AR-10
- 1x Rubber Suregrip
- 1x Grip Plug
- 1x Gapper
- 1x Grip Screw
- 1x Grip Screw Washer
You may think that your factory AR-15 pistol grip is good enough, but why settle for "good enough"? Improve the comfort and control of your AR-15 by installing the Ergo Original AR-15 Suregrip Grip!
This pistol grip is overmolded with a thick layer of impact-absorbing rubber. Although the texture appears to be smooth, it provides you with a very solid hold for superior control and maneuvering of your weapon. The beavertail adds comfort and keeps the webbing of your thumb away from the edge of the lower receiver. The shape of the grip comfortably fills the hand while the subtle finger grooves ensure consistent hand placement.
This grip easily attaches to any standard AR-15 / AR-10 lower receiver with a sturdy bolt.
Most comfortable grip around
Posted by John on 14th Aug 2018
This is my 2nd Ergo grip and I love them. Extremely comfortable hand feel and grip texture.
Love the fell of the grip but...
Posted by Unknown on 23rd May 2017
... couldn't you include the grip screw? Not everyone is replacing grips on a pre-built AR or buying full LPKs. Now gotta hunt down a 1/4-28 screw.