MPN: AGR-43-B / AGR-43-TAN
- Advanced design - reduces fatigue and improves one-handed control
- Strong and Lightweight - military-grade reinforced polymer composite
- Better trigger manipulation - improves finger-to-trigger contact and angle
- Rubber coating - positive grip even in wet condition
- Storage compartment - storage with hinged door for batteries, parts, or cleaning kit
- Drop-in installation - replaces original grip on any weapon utilizing AR15 grips
- Material: Polymer and rubber
- Length: 2.06"
- Height: 4.35"
- Width: 1.26"
- Wight: 4.6 oz.
The AR-15 is an excellent platform, but the original A2 grip leaves something to be desired. The Rubberized Ergonomic AR-15 Pistol Grip (AGR-43) from FAB Defense offers numerous improvements.
You'll get a positive grip every time thanks to the multi-textured rubber coating that covers the entire gripping area. The texture is designed to ventilate the hand and prevent sweaty palms, allowing you to shoot comfortably for hours. The shape of the grip is a natural fit for the human hand, and a large beavertail provides superior ergonomics and control over the weapon.
The internal storage area will hold any small items securely; it is great for spare batteries, lubricant, or even a few rounds of ammunition.