- Designed to securely attach Picatinny based lights such as the Surefire X300, Streamlight TLR or Inforce WML to KeyMod system
- When installed on the side of a KeyMod handguard, this Offset Picatinny Mount places the light at a 45-degree angle
- 3 adjustable positions - allows you to place the light closer or farther away from the top 12 o'clock position to give clearance for front sights or other accessories
- Fully adjustable - can be mount on either side and oriented upward or downward.
- Made in U.S.A.
- Material: 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum
- Finish: MIL-A-8625 Type III Hardcoat Anodized
- Weight: 0.95 oz.
- Length: 1.77" (4 Slots)
Tools Required for Installation (Not Included):
- T15 Torx wrench
- 5/64" Allen wrench
- All KeyMod systems
There are a lot of guys out there who are more than happy to see the next generation rail systems taking the small arms community by storm. The new systems allow faster changeover, make mounting and changing accessories in the field a possibility, and lower the profile of many mounted accessories making for a more streamlined weapon even when it’s tricked out with all the extras an operator needs. The only problem with switching over to KeyMod technology is that not all of the accessories manufacturers are in the true believer category and a lot of great accessories are headed for the shelf because of compatibility issues. Enter Arisaka Defense and their degree offset KeyMod Rail Section. It’s the perfect adapter to keep all of your favorite Picatinny accessories viable in a changing world.
Don’t Throw the Baby Out with the Bathwater
There are still a lot of awesome bells and whistles to be added to your weapon system that have Picatinny mounts on them. The Arisaka KeyMod offset rail adapter lets you keep using those same great accessories as you move on to next generation handguards. This offset KeyMod rail is particularly well suited for mounting high-end lighting options like the Surefire X300 and Inforce WML, both of which still use Picatinny mounts.
The Arisaka Offset KeyMod Picatinny Mount Is Universal
You can use this KeyMod Offset rail with almost any KeyMod forend on the market. It doesn’t need to be difficult to give yourself an edge, you just need the right products from Wing Tactical and Arisaka Defense.