MPN: SWITCH 556-14
- Continuous top rail
- Quick detachable lever for quick removal and install
- Rotation Limited QD Sockets
- KeyMod at the 3 & 9 o'clock
- 4140 heat treated barrel nut (1-7/16 X 16 T.P.I.)
- Clamp torque setting 20 in lbs.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Rail: Aircraft Grade 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Locking handle: 7075-T6 Aluminum
- Finish: Mil-Spec Hard-coat Anodized
- Rail: 9.8 oz.
- Barrel Nut: 1.65 oz.
- Length: 14.75"
- Fit: AR-15 (5.56 NATO / .223 Rem. / 300 Blackout) Platform
If you’re looking for a rail system that features the ideal number of customization options, this 14” Fortis SWITCH 556 will be the handguard of your dreams.
Handguards are among the most important devices you will ever purchase for your AR15. They are responsible for protecting your hand from the hot barrel when you’re shooting. While you can purchase a handguard that does not have rail customization options, rail-equipped devices can go a long way toward improving the functionality of your firearm.
The Fortis SWITCH 556 is the ideal rail system for the AR15. The KeyMod slots at the 3 and 9 o’clock positions offer space for additional picatinny rail sections if needed. The full-length top picatinny rail provides ample room for your accessories. The unique locking system of this rail permits tool-free removal, completely eliminating the frustration of dropped or lost tools.
This rail is made from aircraft-grade aluminum to ensure its durability when your AR is put to the test. Whether you are a homeowner with a strong desire to protect your family and your property or a competitive shooter with a need for a high-quality rifle, the Fortis SWITCH 556 will be there for you when you need it most.