- One-piece free float design
- All SLR KeyMod's double as built in QD swivel mounts (QMod)
- 6 picatinny rail slots at the front 12 o'clock position and 2 picatinny slots at receiver junction
- Compatible with all Mil-Spec AR-15 uppers
- 4 Built-in QD swivel mounting points, front and rear on right and left side
- KeyMod slots at 3, 6, and 9 o'clock positions
- Proven Slip fit locking mount design - much more secure than a clamp type mount
- Proven Anti Slip Design keys into barrel nut
- Billet Anti Rotation Insert (black insert included)
- No barrel nut shims required for installation
- Compatible with most known low profile gas blocks
- Barrel nut and wrench included
- Handguard: 6061 Aluminum
- Barrel Nut: 7075 Aluminum
- Finish: Anodize
- Weight (Including Barrel Nut and Hardware):
- 8-Inch: 6.38 oz.
- 10.7-Inch: 7.51 oz.
- 13.7-Inch: 8.61 oz.
- 15.7-Inch: 9.28 oz.
- Inside Diameter: 1.3"
- Height: 2"
- Width: 1.53"
- Mil-Spec AR-15 uppers
- 1x HELIX KeyMod Handguard
- 2x Mounting screws (Requires a 9/64 Hex Wrench for installation, NOT included)
- 1x Anti Rotation Insert
- 1x Aluminum barrel Nut
- 1x Barrel Nut Wrench
SLR Rifleworks offers a line of handguards that are unlike anything else you’re likely to come across on the small arms market today. The SLR Helix Handguard is a lightweight, free-floating handguard that offers incredible flexibility for the operator to add accessories and change them on the fly. The HELIX KeyMod handguard mounts easily and remains rock-solid no matter what you put it through. This is the one you have to try.
The SLR Helix Handguard, A Flexible Option
The SLR Rifleworks Helix KeyMod handguard is unique, even among the wonderfully flexible line of handguards in SLR’s stable. Helix KeyMod Handguards feature SLR’s adapted KeyMod rails, the Q-Mod rail system. Q-Mod rails feature KeyMod style slots that also act as quick disconnect points. Imagine the flexibility to put a QD connector just about anywhere on your handguard you want to. That simple innovation could be a game changer. The ability to adapt on the fly is an advantage every operator needs.
The SLR HELIX Won’t Weigh You Down
The Helix is a lightweight handguard, the 13.7-inch version weighs in at just 8.6 ounces with mounting hardware included. You won’t find this handguard dragging you down in the field, the Helix handguard doesn’t force a tradeoff between features and weight. This one does it all without acting like an anchor.
Solid Installation Without Timing or Shims
SLR’s handguards feature their Slip Fit mounting system, a solid, barrel nut based mounting scheme that applies easily and securely without the hassle of adding shims or stressing over timing issues. A special insert nullifies rotation risk while the entire mounting process requires no specialized tools. This is the easy way to give yourself an edge.