Fortis REV 9" Carbine-Length Cutout Free Float KeyMod Rail System
- Contiguous top rail
- Fit most piston gas blocks
- Rotation limited QD sockets
- KeyMod at the 3 & 9 o’clock position
- Anti-Rotation Tabs
- Uses standard AR15 barrel nut (Not Included)
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Material: Aircraft Grade 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Finish: Mil-Spec Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- Length: 9.234"
- Weight: 7.9 oz.
- Inner Diameter: 1.340"
- Because of the anti-rotational tabs, the REV™ rail may not fit all uppers without slight modification. Fits most Mil-Spec forged uppers without any issues.
This carbine-length version of the Fortis REV Cutout has the usual set of features as well as a significant reduction in weight. Plenty of durability is provided by the 6061-T6 aluminum. However, the rail is noticeably lighter than similar models because of the cutout design. The cutout sections reduce the amount of material and make it as light as possible without giving up any of its strength. The cutout design also allows your A2 style front sight, and most railed gas block to sit inside the rail. This will gave you more rail space at the 3, 6, and 9 o'clock position to install your favorite accessories.
After the machining is completed, each REV rail undergoes a coating process using Mil-Spec type-3 anodize. This tough layer will give the metal more than enough protection from corrosive elements and conditions. With Picatinny rails on the top and bottom and KeyMod slots at the three and nine o'clock positions, you'll never run out of space for accessories. It even includes quick-detach (QD) sockets for mounting your preferred sling. The anti-rotation tabs prevent the rail from shifting once it is installed. This free float rail system from Fortis packs many features onto your rifle with hardly any weight!
Fortis REV™ Ca...