MPN: NIBXLPKM1 / NIBXLPKM3
- Made in the U.S.A.
- NiB-X Nickel Boron trigger group
- NiB-X coating for extreme durability, performance and reliability
- Nitromet (Melonite) parts for corrosion resistance and true black appearance
- Fits all Mil-Spec AR-15 / M16 lower receivers
- Does not come with pistol grip
Available in Mod1 and Mod3 configurations:
- Mod1: Mil-Spec lower parts with NiB-X Nickel Boron fire control group
- Mod3: Mil-Spec lowers parts with NiB-X Nickel Boron fire control group; Nitromet bolt catch, mag catch, mag catch button, front pivot pin, rear takedown pin, and safety selector.
- 1x Takedown Pin
- 1x Receiver Pivot Pin
- 2x Takedown Pin Detent X 2
- 2x Takedown Pin Detent Spring X 2
- 1x Bolt Catch
- 1x Bolt Catch Plunger
- 1x Bolt Catch Roll Pin
- 1x Bolt Catch Spring
- 1x Buffer Retainer
- 1x Buffer Retainer Spring
- 1x NiB-X Hammer
- 1x NiB-X Trigger
- 1x Hammer Pin
- 1x Trigger Pin
- 1x Hammer Spring
- 1x Trigger Spring
- 1x NiB-X Disconnetor
- 1x Disconnetor Spring
- 1x Magazine Catch
- 1x Magazine Catch Spring
- 1x Magazine Release Button
- 1x Safety Selector
- 1x Selector Detent
- 1x Selector Detent Spring
- 1x Pistol Grip Screw and Washer
- 1x Trigger Guard and Roll Pin
When you build a new AR-15 there are a lot of small Parts you need to complete your lower receiver. You could check each one off as an individual choice, check compatibility, and assemble it yourself, but there’s an easier way. If you choose an AR lower parts kit from Wing Tactical, you can be sure you have everything you need without a lot of extra hassle or worries about compatibility. If you want a Nickel Boron lower parts kit, the WMD Guns NiB-X lower parts kit will fit the bill without making it hard to pay yours.
An AR Lower Parts Kit Will Make Your Build Easier
WMD’s Nickel Boron lower parts kit has everything you need to complete your AR-15 lower. Wing Tactical offers two versions of the NiB-X lower parts kit. Mod 1 features a NiB-X fire control group. NiB-X coating protects your trigger, disconnect, and hammer to protect those crucial parts from wear and keep them moving smoothly. Mod 2 features the same great NiB-X parts, plus, the essential components are Nitromet coated for great wear and improved friction resistance.
Two Great Next Generation Finishes
When you buy WMD Guns’ NiB-X and Nitromet plated parts from Wing Tactical you aren’t getting run-of-the-mill nickel boron and melonite coatings. You’re getting next level finishes.
WMD’s NiB-X is the hardest nickel boron plating on the market today, thanks to WMD’s proprietary process and the exclusive solution they’ve blended to create the most consistent, even plating on any shaped part.
Nitromet is a harder, more durable melonite finish that promises to outlast mil-spec and anodized finishes in most applications. When you choose WMD parts with advanced coatings from Wing Tactical you give yourself a lasting edge.