- Textured for positive feel and manipulation
- Solid billet aluminum construction
- Functional and aesthetic upgrade
- Available in Black, Flat Dark Earth, Blue, and Red finish!
- Magazine Catch: 0.35 oz.
- Magazine Release Button: 0.07 oz.
- Magazine Catch: Parkerized
- Magazine Release Button: Anodized
- Magazine Catch: Steel
- Magazine Release Button: 6061-T6 Aluminum
- 1x Enhanced Magazine Catch
- 1x Billet Magazine Release Button
- 1x Magazine Release Spring
Building a custom AR-15 or upgrading a stock rifle to make it your own is a process that allows the shooter an opportunity to make a weapon that really fits the individual. When your weapon is set up just for you, you’ll outperform the guys running stock equipment without a doubt. One of the little upgrades that many shooters make is to swap out their AR-15 Magazine Release. When you’re ready to upgrade for better performance and a touch of individual style, you’ll want to look at the Strike Industries AR-15 Billet Magazine Catch Assembly.
High Quality Materials and American Design
Strike Industries precision machines the magazine release button of each of their AR-15 mag releases from 6061-T6 Aluminum. The solid construction of this button won’t wear down and break in the field and gives a confident feel. The contact surface of this button has a concave face that features multiple concentric grooves for easy, no-look indexing and positive purchase even in difficult conditions. For those of you looking to add a little personal style to your rifle, you can order the Strike Magazine catch in a color of your choice.
What’s So Special About This Strike Industries Mag Release Button?
Strike Industries AR-15 Mag Release will speed up your magazine swap and give you more confidence in tough situations. Whether you’re in an active tactical situation, or on the competition range, Strike’s Magazine Catch is the upgrade you need to give you an edge. Be faster and more confident. Strike First with the Strike Industries AR-15 Mag Release.