MPN: 91501 / 91503
- Patented one piece assembly installs in minutes.
- No cheap tricks or compromises: Full-strength rocket wire springs for fast lock-time and reliable discharge with factory or military ammo.
- Tolerances of +/- .001" for all engagement surfaces. Hammer, trigger, disconnector and pins are made with the highest grade, hardest, longest-wearing materials available.
- The assembly is contained in a high-grade 410 stainless steel housing.
- Factory-tuned for a superior trigger pull with minimum take-up and over-travel.
- Fits Mil-Spec receivers.
- Type: Single-Stage
- Pull Weight: 5.5 lbs.
- Trigger style: Curved or Flat Trigger
- Pins Size: Small Pins (.154)
- AR-15 / AR-10 platforms
**Not recommended for use in 5.45 x 39
Installing a new match grade trigger on the AR15 is one of the most common and effective upgrades. CMC just made it much easier with this innovative drop in trigger!
You don't have to adjust screws or fumble with tiny parts; you just put the one-piece CMC trigger group in, and secure it with the pins. You can be done with installation in mere minutes!
A 410 stainless steel case contains all of the internal components of the trigger group. It holds them together conveniently, making this a true drop in trigger! It's an exceptional trigger as well. CMC Trigger uses sturdy and reliable springs for a smooth and consistent feeling. The hammer and trigger are machined down to the thousandth of an inch. The pull, takeup, and overtravel are fine-tuned to perfection.
This trigger will allow you to make extremely accurate shots over and over again. It will be a great upgrade for any AR15 whether it's a close-quarters combat weapon or a match rifle!
Really nice trigger.
Posted by James on 4th Sep 2017
I am so glad I chose this trigger. I got the flat 3.5lb version and I can't believe the difference it has made in my Spikes AR. It feels like a new gun. Tighter groupings and it feels so good on my finger.
Excellent drop-in trigger
Posted by Unknown on 6th Nov 2015
CMC triggers are awesome and simple to install. I own several and each has performed flawlessly, breaks clean, and has barely any uptake. A great choice for the price.
Posted by Unknown on 20th Jul 2015
easy to install, smooth trigger pull, very accurate