- Extended and pre-drilled for permanent attachment on 14.5" barrels needing 16.1" overall length.
- Specifically designed for 5.56 NATO and .223 Rem
- Made in U.S.A.
- Pin NOT included
- Washer is included
- Caliber: 5.56 NATO / .223 Rem.
- Material: 17-4PH heat treated stainless steel
- Finish: Black oxide or Matte Stainless
- Weight: 1.9 oz.
- Length: 2.15"
- Diameter: 0.843"
- Thread: 1/2"-28
The BattleComp 1.5 is still constructed from 17-4PH stainless steel bar stock with heat treating, but it offers substantial benefits over the original.
One of the most popular features of this version is the pre-drilled hole for permanent installation on a 14.5-inch barrel to bring it up to the minimum length required by law. The other features of this device are very useful for both long-distance shooting and CQB situations. The gas ports arranged around the sides and top of the compensator work to suppress muzzle rise and dampen recoil. This means that you can take rapid follow-up shots and maintain accuracy. For these reasons, the BattleComp 1.5 is the preferred compensator of law enforcement officers, military personnel, and recreational shooters.
The BattleComp 1.5 Compensator comes in: Black Oxide and Matte Stainless.