MPN: A04006 / A04007
- Fully Symmetrical Blast Chamber - Promotes balanced gas flow for reduced bullet yaw and maximum accuracy potential
- Digressing Baffle Thickness - Stress optimized baffles diminish in thickness to minimize bore aperture wall surface and reduce baffle/projectile interaction
- Perfect Bore Alignment - High tolerance class-III threads machined in same operation as bore aperture to guarantee perfect concentricity
- Deeply Recessed Exit Hole Crown - Protects exit hole from impact damage
- Delivers recoil energy reduction of 70% or higher for many cartridges
- Closed bottom design minimizes dust signature when shooting prone
- Top venting gas port provides significant reduction in muzzle climb/jump
- Angled “V” shaped blast baffles divert reflected blast above and below shooters ear for lower perceived concussion and noise
- Available in a Ionbond DLC (Diamond-Like Carbon) matte black and in natural matte stainless
- Heat treated and stress relieved
- Caliber: 7.62mm / .308 Win
- Material: 416 Stainless Steel
- Finish: Matte Black DLC or Matte Stainless-Steel Finish
- Weight: 5.5 oz.
- Length: 2.7"
- Height: 1.19"
- Width: 1.37"
- Bore Diameter: 0.34"
- Thread: 5/8"-24
- Any .264-.308 caliber barrel with 5/8"x24 TPI (including 6.5 Creedmoor and 6.5 Grendel)
There is no doubt that if you don't already have a muzzle device on your rifle eventually you will. Not that the recoil from a couple of shots is too much, but how often do you just take a couple of shots? Maybe if you're hunting, but when range day comes your shoulder is in for it. You can't significantly change the weight of your rifle or the way you shoulder it. However, the right muzzle brake is a change that you can make as soon as the mail runs.
It's Not A Gimmick, It's The Real Deal
When you look at the sea of muzzle brakes on the market you can quickly get overwhelmed. They're all so different, which one actually does the job? Well, the Precision Armament M11 Muzzle Brake is one that does indeed perform up to expectations. This sexy beast is designed with massive baffles and top ports. This feature directs the blast of the shot above and to the sides, so you experience less perceived concussion and felt recoil.
Something Wicked Is Here
When it comes to something you will add to your rifle, the attitude it brings says a lot about you. Sure, you can go for something refined, but unless you go to the range in a tuxedo you're anything but refined. The Precision Armament M11 Muzzle Brake makes its statement before you even fire the first shot. However, when you start sending rounds downrange, that M11 severe duty muzzle brake does more than make a statement, it demands respect. You will always respect the way the Precision Armament M11 Muzzle Brake looks and performs.