- Titanium sleeve reduces the overall weight and provides an aesthetic appearance
- Provides forward directional muzzle blast control
- Compact design only adds 1.52 inches to the barrel
- Comes with a crush washer
- Color available in Black, Blasted Grey, Bronze and Multi-Color
- Anodizing colors vary from one comp to another. No two compensators are the same. Color may dull after handling, use an ammonia based window cleaner to wipe it down and bring the color back!
- Caliber: 9mm
- Core: Melonite
- Sleeve: Anodize
- Core: Steel
- Sleeve: Titanium
- Weight: 4.48 oz.
- Length: 2"
- Outer Diameter: 1.25"
- Bore Diameter: 0.36"
- Thread: 1/2"-28 TPI
- 9mm AR barrel with 1/2"-28 thread pitch
- 1x SLR Rifleworks Synergy 9mm Linear Hybrid Compensator
- 1x Crush Washer
Anybody who has ever fired an AR 9mm pistol or SBR knows that while they're fun, they are a beast to shoot. The muzzle rise and shot concussion take a lot of the fun out of it. You want a compensator. You would love a muzzle brake. Now you can have the best of both worlds and enjoy your time at the range. All you need is an SLR 9mm linear comp.
Keep It Short
One of the great things about an AR pistol or SBR is that they're compact, light, and fast-handling. You need to choose a 9mm compensator that doesn't weigh things down. However, going compact doesn't mean you have to give up performance. An SLR 9mm linear comp is a hybrid. Now you get the benefits of both a muzzle brake and a compensator. The shrouded, linear design of this 9mm compensator directs the concussion of the shot downrange. This feature is crucial because you don't get all that force coming back in your face and ears.
It's Good To Be The King.
It's okay to dominate the range, just not at the expense of everyone's nerves and hearing. If you go with an ordinary muzzle device, no one at the range is going to like you very much. Yes, an old-fashioned 9mm compensator works, but have you ever stood close to somebody using one? That's right. The fun is over, and it's time to move. You don't want to be "that guy." So, get yourself a hybrid SLR 9mm linear comp. Let your fast handling and precise shot placement dominate the day. This SLR linear comp will help you be King of the range with grace and style.