MPN: MD-9MM-MINICOMP-TI / MD-9MM-MINICOMP-TI-MC
- Ball dimpled expansion ports reduce muzzle rise and minimize felt recoil
- No ports at the bottom to reduce ground blast
- Compact design only adds 1.24" to barrel length
- Pre-drilled pin hole for welding (will not bring 14.5" barrel to meet 16" overall length)
- Available in 1/2"-28 and 1/2"-36" TPI
- Colors available in Titanium and Multi-Color
- Comes with a crush washer
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Caliber: 9mm
- Finish: Anodize
- Material: Grade 5 Titanium
- 1/2"-28 TPI: 1.45 oz.
- 1/2"-36 TPI: 1.45 oz.
- Length: 1.85"
- Outer Diameter: 0.87"
- Bore Diameter: 0.37"
- Thread: 1/2"-28 or 1/2"-36 TPI
- 9mm barrel with 1/2"-28 or 1/2"-36 thread pitch
- 1x SLR Rifleworks Synergy 9mm Titanium Mini Comp
- 1x Crush Washer
It's just a 9mm. Why would you even want to put a compensator on it? Well, that's the wrong question. The real question is, why not? I know, a little 9mm doesn't have much recoil. However, when rapid-fire or competition is the game of the day, you want muzzle control. That's when you need a 9mm compensator.
Don't Brake Your 9mm
A lot of people confuse a muzzle brake with a compensator. A muzzle brake reduces the recoil of the gun. While a 9mm compensator works to minimize muzzle rise. You're not bothered by the small amount of recoil a 9mm makes. You want your muzzle to stay on flat on target. That's where an SLR Titanium 9mm mini comp does the trick. There are blast diverting ports in this SLR comp designed to keep your muzzle down. Unlike some devices that tend to over-compensate and drive your barrel down. You'll find the SLR Titanium 9mm mini comp does it just right.
You Can't Argue With The Best.
Titanium is the top choice of items like Aircraft turbines, Aerospace fasteners, high-performance Automotive parts, and high-end compensators. In all of these applications, high strength and light weight are critical factors. Grade 5 Titanium alloy is the material of choice for your SLR Titanium 9mm mini comp. The metallurgical world knows this as the workhorse of titanium alloys. You wouldn't want anything less than the best 9mm compensator riding on the end of your weapon. Additionally, Grade 5 Titanium is highly corrosion resistant and easy to keep clean. From its precision cut threads to its crenulated face, this comp is a work of art. It's so pretty you'll almost hate to shoot through it. But, you will, and you will love it.