- Fits perfectly on both Mil-Spec and commercial tubes
- Sleek design with no protruding parts, will not get caught on gear or webbing
- Keeps all of the characteristics of the M4 buttstock, while incorporating a State of the Art magazine carrier
- Positioned close by for convenient mag change , providing you with the edge you need
- Incorporates a quick release button for swift clip change
- Does not interfere or change ’ buttstock to shoulder’ positioning
- Integrated ambidextrous quick detach rear sling swivel connectors
- Material: Reinforced Polymer
- Finish: Black or Flat Dark Earth
- Weight: 12.49 oz.
- Width: 1.69"
- Height: 5.12"
- Length: 7.09"
- FAB Defense Survival Stock: Both Mil-Spec and commercial carbine tubes
- Magazine Carrier: All standard 5.56 NATO AR-15 magazines
- 1x FAB Defense Survival Stock
- 1x 10-round 5.56 NATO AR-15 magazine
AR-15 users strive to get as much functionality as they can from every inch of their rifle. FAB Defense provides yet another way to make use of empty space on your AR-15 with the Survival Stock (GL-MAG).
This innovative stock has an onboard carrier for a AR-15 magazine, allowing you to store more ammunition without having to take up valuable space on your belt or tactical vest! The stock is similar in dimensions to ordinary ones, so you won't have to alter your shooting stance. Your sling can be attached to the stock using the ambidextrous connector at the rear. Mil-Spec polymer is used in construction to reduce weight and maximize strength. The streamlined design avoids snagging on gear, clothing, or other objects.
No stock offers both the space efficiency and the ergonomics of the FAB Defense Survival Stock!
Fab / Gl-mag-b
Posted by Unknown on 30th Jun 2016
Love everything about stock , Except the fact that it has excessive play up and down at the end of the stock. While on buffer tube. Measured all tubes i have just to see if that was the problem. Not. But will work with it till i find a solution that works for me . Most may not notice this issue. But great stock non the less.