MPN: 510-V2 / 512-V2 / 517-V2 / 517-16V2
- Self-contained drop in design
- Lightweight 6061-T6 CNC machined aluminum housing
- Heat treated tool steel trigger and sears
- Trigger blocking side safety
- Wide textured trigger pad for better finger contact
- Fully adjustable from 1.5 lbs. - 4 lbs. pull weight
- Available in Black and Nickel Plated trigger
- Material: Heat Treated Steel Trigger with 6061-T6 Aluminum Housing
- Finish: Anodized
- Type: Single-Stage
- Pull Weight: 1.5 - 4 lbs.
- Trigger Style: Flat or Curved Trigger
- Remington Model 700 and all 700 Actioned clones
- Remington Model 673
- Remington Model 721
- Remington Model 722
- Remington Model 725
- Christensen Arms Carbon One
- Defiance Machine 700 Action
- Les Bear Tactical Bolt Action
- Nesika Tactical Action
- Remington XP-100R
- Sendero Remington M722
- Model 78
Does your Remington 700 need a new trigger? Then take a look at this Timney Elite Hunter Remington 700 Trigger, a company committed to producing “The World’s Finest Triggers.” With a commitment like this one, you can rest assured that the trigger replacement you hold in your hands is of the highest possible quality.
Timney 510 Series Remington 700 Trigger - Elite Hunter
The aluminum alloy housing of this Timney Elite Hunter trigger is lightweight and strong, while the tool-steel trigger and sears will last you and your rifle for many years. This drop-in replacement offers better trigger control and finger contact with a wide 3/8-inch wide textured trigger. You may want to consider this trigger if you’re looking to achieve greater control over your shots.
The safety for this trigger features a Timney-exclusive design that blocks the trigger instead of the sear. This design helps prevent accidental sear release when you disengage the safety, while at the same time allowing you to maneuver the bolt when the safety is engaged.
The Timney 700 Trigger w/ Safety is fully adjustable for creep, overtravel and backlash. The trigger arrives pre-set at three pounds and can be adjusted from 1.5 to 4 pounds for a custom pull weight.
An Iconic Rifle Deserves an Iconic Trigger
DO you want to become more accurate with your model 700 rifle? It all starts with an amazing trigger and Timney has been building them since 1946. Order yours today for one of the “finest triggers in the world.”