Hogue Grip Ruger Blackhawk, Vaquero & Single Six Rubberize Grip
- Original one-piece MONOGRIP design eliminates side screws and loose shifting panels
- Provides a soft recoil absorbing feel without affecting accuracy
- Orthopedic hand shape with finger grooves and compound palm swells
- Fully relieved for all speedloaders
- COBBLESTONE texture provides a non-slip, non-irritating stippling pattern
- Material: Synthetic rubber
- Weight: 2.8 oz.
- Ruger Blackhawk
- Vaquero and Single Six, New Model (excluding old model "flat-top" frames)
- Super Blackhawk (with ROUND trigger guard only)
Cowboy action shooters and other single action revolver enthusiasts often yearn for a better grip than what most original designs provide. Give your old single action revolver a modern upgrade with this rubber grip from Hogue! It offers a significant comfort advantage over the traditional single action grip as well as numerous functional improvements.
Finger grooves make the gun naturally fit your hand. The stippled texture and clinging feeling of the rubber improve your grip on the revolver when drawing and aiming. With this piece installed, your grip won't shift in your hand during recoil and delay your follow-up shots. A hard polymer insert forms the base of the grip, and the rubber is chemically bonded to it, preventing separation of the two layers. You can swap out your factory grip with the Hogue grip in seconds; the only tool required is a screwdriver to remove the single grip screw!