Hogue Taurus Tracker Rubberize Grip
- Molded from durable synthetic rubber that is neither spongy nor tacky
- Provides a soft recoil absorbing feel without affecting accuracy
- Material: Synthetic rubber
- Weight: 2.8 oz.
- This grip fits the following Taurus Tracker models:
- 17, 44, 415, 425, 4410, 445, 450, 4510, 455, 606, 617, 627, 817, 970, 971, 990, 991, 992 etc.
**This grip does not fit Raging Judge, Steel, Stainless Steel, or Alloy Public Defender models
**Not Recommenced on polymer Public Defender models
If you're looking to upgrade the grip on your Taurus Tracker, you can't go wrong with a rubber grip from Hogue! This is one of the cheapest, quickest, and most effective ways to lower the felt recoil and improve the comfort of your Taurus Tracker.
The base layer, which screws firmly onto the frame with no free play, is chemically bonded to the outer layer of rubber. Hogue's rubber formula is designed to give you a superior gripping surface, enhancing your control over the weapon. It also contributes to a smoother shooting experience by reducing the recoil that is transferred to your hand. The comfortable finger grooves help you retain your grip through the recoil. It even has a relief cut into the left side to accommodate your speed loader!