- Dramatically reduces muzzle rise and felt recoil
- Allows quicker target re-acquisition
- Works with Sig P320 without modifications
- Secure design without the need of set screws
- Functions with most grain ammo
- Fits most open ended holsters
- Comes with installation tools
- Caliber: 9mm Luger
- Material: 7075 Aluminum
- Body: Bead Blasted and Type III Hardcoat Anodized
- Stem: Electroless Nickel, Anodized Gold, or Anodized Black
- Weight: 1.48 oz.
- Length: 1.648"
- Width: 0.888"
- Height: 1.40"
- Thread: 1/2"-28 TPI
- Faxon 9mm barrel threaded in 1/2"-28 TPI for Sig Sauer P320
- 1x Tyrant Design Sig Sauer P320 T-Comp Body
- 1x T-Comp Stem
- 1x 16mm Installation Wrench
- 4x Thicker Rubber O-Rings for T-Comp Stem
- 4x Large Rubber O-Rings for Barrel
Whether you're a professional, a competition shooter, or just want something fun to shoot, the Sig P320 is in your hands. Like always, you can always take things up a notch and make your day better. The quickest, easiest way to crank it up is by adding a P320 compensator. There's no need to search any further. Tyrant Designs has your ticket to fun.
Whatever your agenda is for the day, the right equipment makes all the difference in the world. Tyrant Designs created the Sig Sauer P320 T-Comp to work precisely with your pistol. Of course, the first thought is the reduction of muzzle rise and the felt recoil of the weapon. But what does that mean to you? Bottom line, it means you will be able to get back on target faster. It doesn't matter if that is a tin can, a silhouette target, or a bad guy. Smooth, quick operation breeds efficiency and accuracy.
Don't Waste Your Time
I know, there's more than one Sig P320 compensator out there. Why would you choose Tyrant Designs instead of another? Of course, this Sig Sauer P320 T-Comp does its job well. However, Tyrant Designs made this T-Comp way easier to use than any others. Instead of set screws and thread locker, the Sig Sauer P320 T-Comp just threads on and stays put. This compensator is unique in its design. Tyrant Designs employs O-rings and a revolutionary two-piece assembly to secure their T-Comp to your Sig. That means every time you have to take this P320 compensator on and off. It's not a chore. You get a superior product that's easier to use.