- 38-42 Rockwell Hardness (HRc) ensures lengthy service life
- Proprietary target crown - keeping rounds stabilized during exit
- Improved critical dimensions for superior lockup, fitment and performance
- Manufactured to precision tolerance requirements for match grade accuracy and consistency
- Broach cut rifling will accept lead, jacketed or plated ammunition
- 8-flute "Spear Tip" design - reduce weight and aid in heat dissipation
- Fluted breach to reduce drag and clear debris
- Custom designed double honed (rough and finish) precision match polished bore
- Precision cut 6-groove rifling - 9mm 1/10 RH twist rifling
- Fully supported SAMMI spec match grade polished chamber, max roughness average (Ra) 16 microns
- Extended polished feed ramp - reduce failure to feed malfunctions, exceptionally useful when shooting heavier grain or hollow point ammo
- Finish that matches your style - available in Stainless Steel finish, Titanium Nitride, Bronze and Black DLC
- Caliber: 9mm Luger
- Length: 3.9"
- Material: 416R Chromium Stainless Steel
- Barrel Diameter: 0.549"
- Outside Finish:
- Black Nitride+
- Bronze PVD (TiCN)
- Chameleon PVD
- Matte Stainless Steel chamber with half gloss barrel
- Titanium Nitride (TiN, Gold)
- Weight: 3.46 oz.
- Sig Sauer P320 Compact / P320 Carry Compact
- Not compatible with the X-Carry Model
Ever since the US military adopted the Sig P320 as its official sidearm, people have started taking notice. Well, Sig Sauer has always been a top competitor, and the P320 is no different. Before we sing praises to the Sig, you have to admit that nearly anything could be just a bit better.
How To Increase The Accuracy of Your P320 Compact?
All the basic components in a compact P320 weigh in at the same level of quality. So, if you want to increase the accuracy and performance of your pistol you're left with two things to look at. That would be the trigger or the barrel. A quality upgrade to either one is going to cost about the same. So, which one should you go with? Well, triggers you can become accustomed to, but a barrel is going to do it's own thing no matter what.
Sig P320 Compact Barrel by L2D Combat
L2D created their Sig P320 Compact Barrel to do its own thing just for you. L2D wanted their barrel to be of match grade quality with the perfect rate of twist, to far surpass your needs. The Sig P320 Compact Barrel is machined out of 416R stainless steel, carrying a 1:10 rate of twist. That means you get a match grade barrel that eats almost anything you want to feed it. All the way from its extended, polished feed ramp, to its proprietary target crowned muzzle the Sig P320 Compact Barrel screams quality. At the end of the day, L2D implemented improved critical dimensions and demanded extremely tight tolerances to create your new barrel.