MPN: LD-P-FPS-940-SS / LD-P-FPS-940-SS-RPS
- Drop in solution to upgrade or complete your Glock build
- Improved geometry provides a smoother trigger pull
- Highly polished contact surfaces
- Comes with ISMI premium grade reduced power spring or factory weight striker spring
- Material: 17-4 Heat Treated Stainless Steel
- Finish: Polished Stainless Steel
- Weight: 0.05 oz.
- Glock 9MM (Gen3-4): 17 /19 /26 /34
- Glock 40S&W (Gen3-4): 22 / 23 / 27 / 35
- Glock .357SIG (Gen3-4): 31 / 32 / 33
- 1x L2D Combat Enhanced Glock Firing Pin Safety Plunger
- 1x Premium Grade Reduced Power Spring or Factory Weight Striker Spring
If you have fired a Glock for any length of time you’ll agree that they’re pretty good right out of the box. Of course, some people aren’t happy until they have modified a pistol beyond recognition. Fortunately, the factory Glock only falls short in two areas, the trigger and the sights. Mind you, that’s not to say I’m throwing rocks at the Glock, most factory pistols suffer the same affliction. When you turn to L2D Combat for an upgraded Glock firing pin safety, you will go a long way to solving your trigger issue.
Ten-Minute Twenty-Dollar Trigger Job
The L2D Combat Glock safety plunger is CNC machined out of hardened 17-4 stainless steel and polished to a mirror finish. Even the Glock firing pin spring is made from stainless steel, giving it superior strength and longer life. As you squeeze the trigger you won’t feel the drag and grit in the take-up, like you did with your old Glock firing pin safety. While smoothly gliding over its points of contact the enhanced Glock safety plunger gives your weapon a much cleaner, more predictable trigger break.
Two Weights, No Waiting
L2D Combat gives you the option of either a factory or reduced weight Glock firing pin spring. If you’re going to use your Glock primarily for self-defense stay, then stay with the factory weight Glock firing pin safety spring. Because no matter how good you are in a tense situation you really need to think about moving that trigger. However, if you’re mainly going to target shoot and compete at the range, by all means, make it easy on yourself with the reduced power spring.