LaserMax CenterFire for Smith & Wesson M&P Shield
- Red laser with constant beam
- Custom designed to fit the Smith & Wesson M&P Shield 9mm pistol
- Tactical design that matches the style and contours of the gun
- Mounts to the frame without changing out parts or altering your weapon
- Sits just under the bore for pinpoint accuracy
- Ambidextrous activation for right and left-handed shooters
- Distinct On/Off switch turns the laser on only when you need it
- Install in minutes
- Weight: 0.5 oz.
- Wavelength: 650 nm (Red)
- Power output: 5mW
- Battery: 1/3 N Lithium (1)
- Battery Life: Over 5 hours
- Adjustment: Factory aligned at 10 yards, user adjustable for windage and elevation
The CenterFire from LaserMax is a powerful laser that can be mounted onto the trigger guard of your Smith & Wesson M&P Shield! This laser sight can be installed in no time at all, and it doesn't even require permanent modifications to your gun!
The power switch is placed in an instinctive location, so you won't have to waste time feeling around for it when you need it most. The beam emits from under the bore for maximum accuracy; this also prevents your grip style from blocking it. You can adjust the aim point for windage and elevation so that your shots are right on target every time.
Another thing you'll appreciate is the streamlined design of the CenterFire; it meshes well with the style of your M&P without adding considerable weight or bulk.