MPN: SI GSB
- Reduced recoil
- Buffers comes in two firmness levels
- Longer lifespan between metal slide and polymer frame
- Prevention of muscle fatigue due to the decrease of shock
- Increased control for a more precise shot
- Buffer shock relief available in two different options
- Enlarged surface area to absorb impact
- cushion knob structure allows for extra buffer
- Material: Polyester based thermoplastic polyurethane
- Weight: 0.1 oz.
- Length: 0.75"
- Compatibility: Gen 1 to 3 Glock 17, 19, 22, 23, 31, 32 *Will not fit Gen 4 Glocks*
- 1x Black 95 degree hardness recoil buffer
- 1x Red 115 degree hardness recoil buffer
If you’d like to extend the lifespan of your Glock while decreasing muscle fatigue during shooting, the Glock recoil/shock buffer by Strike Industries is for you.
The Glock recoil buffer is made from a polyester-based thermoplastic polyurethane material. The recoil buffer is designed to decrease the contact between the polymer frame and the metal slide of the pistol. The Strike Industries Glock shock buffer is designed to fit Generations I through III and comes in two firmness levels.
The shock absorption provided by the recoil buffer can help reduce muscle fatigue and impact to your hands and arms, giving you greater control over the next shot. The buffer features a retaining design to ensure that it remains securely on the slide of the Glock. Extra cushion knobs on the buffer provide greater shock absorption capacity. Since Strike Industries is well known for quality products, order your recoil buffer today!
About Strike Industries:
Strike Industries has been in existence since 2011. The company is operated by avid owners of both pistols and AR-15s. The current CEO is a veteran of the United States Navy. He is highly experienced in the world of small arms and tactical applications, making him the perfect CEO for Strike Industries. All the products created by this company are carefully designed to ensure their usefulness for the everyday firearms user. Every part and accessory on the shelves of Strike Industries is designed to get the job done. With products like this, it’s little wonder that Strike is among the top manufacturers in the firearms community.
Posted by Jeff on 13th Jun 2016
I can definitely feel the recoil has been reduced with the buffer installed. Love it!
Fit is a problem on my Glock 23
Posted by Edo on 23rd Jan 2016
Shock buffer would not let slide close without pushing down on ears of buffer to let slide clear. Didn't want to take the chance of having a mis load failure so removed and put in my range bag.