MPN: 25322 / 25326 / 25325 / 25327 / 26322 / 26326 / 26325 / 26327
- Drop-in replacement of OME trigger on factory Glock pistols
- NP3 plated trigger bar - corrosion resistant, high lubricity and low friction co-efficient
- Flat face trigger allows a uniquely self-correcting, straight rearward press
- Reduces trigger pre-travel
- Does not reduce trigger pull weight and maintain all safety features
- Smother trigger pull with a clean, crisp break
- Fits Gen1 to Gen4 Glocks
*This trigger kit comes with a Gen3 trigger bar which is completely functional and safe in Gen1, 2, and 4 Glocks.
*The only difference between the TAC trigger and the DAT trigger is the small indexing hook on the bottom of the TAC. Otherwise they are identical in both form and function.
- Trigger: 7075-T6 Aluminum
- Trigger Bar: Steel
- Trigger Shoe: Cerakote'd Armor Black
- Trigger Safety: Type III hard coat anodized
- Trigger Bar: NP3 Plated
- 9mm/.40 S&W/.357 Models: G17 / G19 / G22 / G23 / G26 / G27 / G31 / G32 / G33 / G34 / G35
- 45 ACP/10mm Models: G20 / G21 / G29 / G30 / G40 / G41
*This trigger kit will only fit Gen 1 to Gen 4 Glocks, it will NOT fit Gen 5 Glocks and G36.
*Will NOT fit G42 and G43.
For G42 model, please Click Here.
For G43 model, pleas Click Here.
- 1x Overwatch Precision TAC Trigger
- 1x Trigger Bar (installed)
In life, there are a lot of places where little things mean a lot. Firearms are a lot like life. It’s the little things that can make all the difference when you take your next shot. If you’ve got a Glock 19 and you’re looking for the right Glock trigger upgrade but just haven’t found it yet, the Overwatch TAC Trigger might be the one for you. The TAC Glock 19 Trigger offers the performance of Overwatch’s popular DAT Trigger, but with a subtle addition that can make a huge difference for some shooters.
Replace Your Glock 19 Trigger for Better Performance and Feel
When you equip an Overwatch Glock trigger upgrade kit in your pistol you’ll free yourself from the slogging-through-the-mud feeling you get when you operate a Glock with an OEM Trigger. Overwatch triggers break cleanly for better, more accurate performance. Thanks to this Glock Trigger upgrade, you get a self-correcting flat trigger that assures a straight back pull. Pre- and over travel are reduced for a shorter complete cycle that lets you get the next shot off faster. The TAC trigger sits further back than a standard Glock trigger too. That means everyone gets a more confident grasp and those with shorter fingers or small hands get an easier more comfortable reach to the trigger.
So What’s the Difference Between This and DAT?
While it might not look like much, the difference between the TAC and DAT Triggers can mean a lot to the right shooter. The TAC trigger features a small indexing point, a hook on the end of the trigger shoe. For many shooters, this means nothing, but for the shooter who references his trigger from the point of a curved shoe, this little hook makes intuitive handling of this new trigger setup natural and make his move to a flat, straight trigger smooth.