- White LED light with integrated red laser sight
- IPX4 water-resistant
- Securely attach to the Glock 42/43 trigger guard
- Specifically designed for Glock 42 and Glock 43 subcompact pistols
- Body contoured of impact resistant engineering polymer
- Windage and elevation adjustment screw mounted in brass bushing for dependable zero retention of laser
- Three mode selector switch for Laser only, LED light only or both Laser and LED light
- 1 hours run time on LED only or LED and laser mode; 11 hours run time on laser only mode
- Ambidextrous on-off switch (push-button on both sides)
- Highly accurate sight repeatability when remounting
- Batteries can be replaced while light remains mounted on gun. (eliminate the need for re-sight laser after battery change)
- Material: Impact Resistant Engineering Polymer
- Weight: 1.27 oz.
- Length: 2.3"
- Width: 0.85"
- Height: 1.42"
- Finish: Black
- Battery: Two CR1/3N lithium batteries
- Light Output: 100 lumens
- Light Source: LED
- Laser Output: 640 - 660nm
- 1x Streamlight TLR-6 LED and Laser Weapon Light
- 2x CR1/3N Lithium Batteries
Are you looking for a subcompact weapon light for your Glock 42/43? If so, you will enjoy using Streamlight TLR-6. Streamlight is known for its high-quality solutions to everyday needs encountered by gun owners across the nation. Streamlight’s success is based on the company’s ability to satisfy its customers. The company makes constant use of customer feedback to ensure that complaints are met and to create new products that will meet the needs of those who purchase them.
Streamlight TLR-6 Is The Perfect Match For Your Glock 42 And 43
The Streamlight TLR-6 Glock 43 light is designed to attach securely to the trigger guard of the GLock 42 and Glock 43 subcompact pistols. The ambidextrous push-button system enables the user to choose between three modes: Laser Only, Laser and LED Combo, and LED Only. All three modes feature automatic shut-off after 10 minutes. This feature helps to conserve the battery. The batteries can be replaced while the TLR-6 remains attached to the pistol. You will not need to re-sight the laser after the battery has been changed. Using the LED or the LED and the laser combined will give you one hour of operation. Using only the laser sight will give you 11 hours of run time. This is a very good battery life for a 100-lumen LED light when only powered by two CR1/3N batteries.
The Streamlight TLR-6 Is Built For The Real World
This subcompact weapon light has been impact-tested for up to one meter and is IPX4 water-resistant. It is designed to operate in temperatures ranging from -20 degrees to 120 degrees Fahrenheit. Made from durable, impact-resistant polymer, the Streamlight TLR-6 is an ideal choice for those searching for a subcompact Glock 42/43 weapon light.