Order Processing Time:
- Wing Tactical guarantees to ship the SAME or NEXT business day after payment is confirmed or cleared, unless stated otherwise.
- Orders are shipped Monday - Friday (except holidays). Shipment cut off time is 1 P.M. Eastern Time. In order for your order to ship out the same business day, the order must be received by 1 P.M., otherwise, the order will be shipped the next business day.
- UPS and USPS are the primary shipping provider. A shipping provider is selected based on the customer's location, the weight of the order and the shipping method the customer has chosen at check out.
NOTE: If the shipping address requires a specific carrier for delivery, please contact us after you placed your order to avoid delay in shipments and additional reshipping fees.
- UPS will not ship to an address that does not have a physical address such as a PO Box.
- There are certain areas that the USPS does not provide home delivery.
Shipping Rates and Transition Time:
- Before the final checkout page, the customer will be shown the shipping rate as well as the estimated delivery time for the order.
Note: Delivery time displayed at checkout is an estimation only, it is not guaranteed. We only guarantee that all orders will be shipped out the same day when it is placed before 1 P.M. EST. Delivery times are estimates and commence from the date of shipping, rather than the date of order. Delivery time might take longer during the holiday season or severe weather condition.
Tracking Your Package:
- Wing Tactical will provide a tracking number by email when the order is shipped out. If the customer does not receive a tracking number by email, please contact us.
- Due to ITAR Regulations, Wing Tactical will only ship within the U.S.A. All orders must have both billing and shipping addresses located within the 50 United States or District of Columbia.
Insurance and Signature Confirmation:
- Signature conformation is available to purchase during check out. Please simply select the desired shipping service with signature confirmation. If the customer wishes to purchase insurance, please contact us after the order is placed before the shipment cut off time.
NOTE: To protect our customers from mail theft, orders over $500 will come with complimentary signature confirmation.
- Insurance covers the cost of the item(s) against loss or damage during transit.
- Insurance claims for lost in transit: Tracking status must show that the package never reached the destination, and we must wait 20 days after the package was shipped out before filing a claim with the insurance company.
- Insurance claims for damaged in transit: If a product arrived damaged, the customer must contact Wing Tactical within three days of receipt. Customer must provide pictures of the damaged product(s) and mailing packaging. The customer is required to hold on to the product until the claim is settled. Wing Tactical might request the product to be returned to us.
Undeliverable As Addressed:
- If a package is returned to us as undeliverable, we will treat the order as a regular return. When the carrier returns an undeliverable package back to us, you will be issued a refund for the product, but the shipping and handling fee will be nonrefundable.
- If a package is undeliverable as addressed due to customer's mistake and/ or is lost in transit while returning to us, Wing Tactical will not be responsible for the loss of the lost package.
- If a lost package is due to an error that Wing Tactical caused then we will provide a full refund or replace the lost package. Wing Tactical will not be liable for the loss of shipment if the tracking status shows "Delivered", even when you purchase insurance with the initial order. The insurance company will not accept claims for packages that shows “Delivered” in the tracking status. Please contact the shipping carrier or local law enforcement to file a claim in this situation.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure the address provided to us is correct and current. If the package is lost due to the customer providing incorrect or incurrent address then Wing Tactical is not responsible for the loss.