- Designed to work with 5.56 and 7.62 AR platform rifles components
- All-in-one armorer's wrench
- USGI barrel nut wrench
- Free-float tube barrel nut wrench
- Armorer's hammer
- USGI castle nut wrench*, usable with aftermarket end plates such as the ASAP® and ASAP-QD
- 3/4" wrench for most flash hiders/muzzle brakes
- Rifle buffer tube wrench
- Bottle opener
- Heat-treated steel construction with manganese phosphate
- 1/2" torque wrench/breaker bar interface
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Material: Heat Treated Steel
- Finish: Manganese Phosphate
- Weight: 1.1 lb.
- Length: 11.7"
- Handle Thickness: 0.35"
- AR platforms
If you regularly work on AR-15s and like to build them, you need a remarkable set of tools, and the Magpul Armorer's Wrench for AR-15s is a must-have.
This simple yet intuitive Armorer’s Wrench can perform a wide range of Jobs on your AR rifle. It is designed to work with both 5.56 and 7.62 AR platform rifles components and is made from super heat-treated solid steel with a manganese phosphate finish.
This all-in-one wrench can work AR-15 buffer tube nuts, barrel nuts, and USGI castle nuts. It can also work as an Armorer's hammer and has a 3/4" wrench to install a wide range of muzzle brakes and flash hiders.
This wrench is made in the USA, and after you are done working on your guns, you can also use it as a handy bottle opener to lay back and have a couple of beers with your friends.