30-Day Return Policy:
Products purchased from Wing Tactical are brand new, with the majority covered under the manufacturer's warranty unless stated otherwise in their descriptions. If you are dissatisfied with your purchase and the item has not been used or installed, you can return it within 30 days for a refund. Some exclusions apply, as detailed below.
Initiating a Return:
To initiate a return, follow these steps:
- If you have an account:
- Log in to your account > Completed Orders > Return Item(s).
- Complete the Return Item(s) Form to receive your RMA#.
If you don’t have an account:
Please contact us using the email address associated with your order, providing your full name, order number, and the item you wish to return. Sometimes, the order date and shipping address might be needed to confirm the purchase.
Once you have the RMA#, clearly write it on the outside of your return package. Return the merchandise to us within 30 days of receipt.
- Returns without an RMA# will not be processed and will be returned to the customer at their expense.
- Customers are responsible for return shipping costs. Original shipping and handling fees are non-refundable unless the return is a result of an error on our part.
- We recommend using trackable shipping services and purchasing insurance for your return. Wing Tactical is not liable for lost or damaged items during the return process.
- Allow 2 to 3 business days from the date we receive your return for processing. All returns are subject to inspection.
- Ammunition and Firearms: These items cannot be returned due to safety and legal reasons. Defects should be addressed with the original manufacturer.
- Ear Plugs and Clothing: Returns are not accepted if the seal or tag is broken for hygiene purposes.
- Used or Missing Parts: Returns should be in the original packaging and condition, including all accessories. Used or incomplete returns will be sent back at the customer's expense.
- Damaged Products: We accept returns for defective products; however, damaged but not defective items are ineligible for return.
Items are considered used if:
They show cosmetic wear (e.g., scratches, dents).
- They've been installed or mounted on a firearm or other devices.
- They have been altered in any way.
Items are considered defective if:
- They are inherently dangerous or unfit for their normal use. Products that do not match perfectly with other products but are not flawed in their own right are not considered defective.
Examples of a defective product:
- A muzzle brake blew off from the barrel when firing (under normal use)
- A 0.250" size pin has an outer diameter greater than 0.250"
Examples of a non-defective product:
- A stock fits too loose or too tight on a buffer tube
- An upper receiver does not fit perfectly with a lower receiver that is from a different manufacturer
- The Flat Dark Earth color of the product does not match with other product's Flat Dark Earth color
- The rubber is too soft on a grip
- Screw stripped during installation or disassembly
Due to the abundance of aftermarket parts introduced yearly by hundreds of manufacturers, we can’t guarantee a product that will work or fit perfectly with another product. Please also note that the firearm part's tolerance or color differs from manufacturer to manufacturer. Therefore, how well the product fits or matches with other parts is not guaranteed.
- Damage due to improper installation is not covered. We recommend using a certified gunsmith for the installation of firearm parts.
- Products outside of the 30-day return window may still have manufacturer warranties. Contact the manufacturer directly for details.
- Upon receiving your shipment, inspect it immediately. Report any damages or discrepancies within three days of receipt.
- All returns are subject to evaluation by Wing Tactical.
Thank you for choosing Wing Tactical. We aim to make your buying experience seamless and satisfactory.