30-Day Hassle free returns:
All products sold by Wing Tactical are new and most are under warranty from the manufacturers unless otherwise stated in the product descriptions. If you are not satisfied with your purchase and the product has not been used or installed, Wing Tactical will give you a full refund if you return the product within 30 days. (Exclusions apply, please see our policy below.)
Please review our return policy below to ensure that the products are eligible for return prior to submitting a return request.
Returning products you ordered:
To start a return on an item(s) you ordered, please follow these simple steps:
- There are two ways to request a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA #)
- If you have an account with us, sign in to your account> Completed Orders> Return Item(s). Fill out the Return Item(s) Form, and we will provide you an RMA#.
- If you do not have an account with us, contact us and let us know the reason for the return. To request an RMA#, all we need is your full name, order number (sometimes order date and/or shipping address to confirm the purchase), and the product that you would like to return.
- After you have received an RMA#, please write the RMA# on the outside of your shipping package and ship the merchandise back to us within 30 days of receiving of your merchandise.
Done, it is that easy!
- Returns without an RMA# will not be accepted and will be sent back to the buyer at their own expense.
- Shipping charges on returns are the responsibility of the customer. Original shipping and handling fees are not refundable unless the return is due to the error of Wing Tactical order processing.
- Wing Tactical will not be held responsible for lost or damaged items caused by return packages. Tracking numbers and insurance on return merchandise(s) are highly recommended.
- Please allow 2 to 3 business days after arrival to Wing Tactical for returns to be processed. (Inspection will be conducted for all returns)
Product that are not eligible for return:
Ammunition and Firearms
- For the protection of our customers and various safety and legal liability reasons, we do not accept returns on ammunition and firearms. Defective firearms and ammunition must be returned to the original manufacturer for warranty service. You can have peace of mind that all firearms and ammunition that we sell are brand new from the manufacturer, and have never been used or modified.
Ear Plugs and Clothing where The Seal/Tag has been cut or removed
- For hygiene reasons, we do not accept returns on ear plugs that have been opened or not in factory seal. If an opened package of ear plugs returned to us, we will discard the ear plugs and not ship them back to the customer.
- We do not accept returns on clothing that has been worn, washed, damaged, used, altered, or the tag has been removed.
Product that has been Used or missing parts
- All returns must be returned in unused condition and packaging as purchased, and include all of the original accessories (i.e. installation tools, screws, manuals etc.)
- If the packaging is damaged or missing, the product will no longer be eligible for return.
- Claims for missing or damaged items/parts in transit (or upon arrival) must be received within three days of receipt. If no notification is received within three days, a refund/exchange will not be issued.
- Any return that is in used or damaged condition (*unless the product is defective) will not be accepted and will be sent back to the customer at their own expense.
- Modifications of any kind to the product will render it ineligible for return and void all manufacturer warranty.
- The product will be considered used if:
- Has been installed or mounted on a firearm or other devices
- Has signs of cosmetic wear. (i.e. installation marks, blemishes, scratches or dents)
- Has been physically altered or damaged
Examples of a defective product
- A muzzle brake blew off from the barrel when firing (under normal use)
- A 0.250" size pin has an outer diameter greater than 0.250"
Due to the abundance of aftermarket parts introduced every year by hundreds of manufacturers, it is impossible for us to guarantee a product that will work or fit perfectly with another product. Please also note that firearms part's tolerance or color is different from manufacturer to manufacturer. Therefore, how well the product fits or matches with other parts is not guaranteed.
Examples of a non-defective product
- A stock fits too loose or too tight on a buffer tube
- An upper receiver does not fit perfectly with a lower receiver that is from a different manufacturer
- The Flat Dark Earth color of the product does not match with other product's Flat Dark Earth color
- The rubber is too soft on a grip
- Screw stripped during installation or disassembly
*Defective product is a product that is unfit for its intended use or dangerous/harmful for normal use.
Product damaged due to improper installation:
- Our return policy does not cover damage due to improper installation. Installation of firearm parts is recommended done by a certified gunsmith.
Product that passed the return period
- If a product is outside the given return time frame, it can no longer be returned to Wing Tactical, but it may still have a warranty with the product manufacturer for repair or replacement. To verify manufacturer warranty coverage and options, please contact the manufacturer directly.
- Please inspect the shipment upon arrival. Any damages or discrepancies must be reported within 3 days of receipt.
All returns are subject to evaluation by Wing Tactical.