Magpul MOE 1911 Grip Panels
- Unique diamond-shaped cross-section to prevent twisting in the hand
- Aggressive magazine release cut-out
- Compatible with ambidextrous safeties
- Aggressive texture for positive control
- Fits Full Size Frame 1911s and copies with standard grip screw bushings
- Material: Polymer
- Weight: 1.1 oz.
- Thickness: 0.25 inch
Upgrading the grip is one of the quickest and easiest ways to improve the ergonomics of your 1911. Why not get a set of grips from a company that is trusted throughout the entire firearms community? Magpul now offers the MOE 1911 Grip Panels for users of this classic handgun who want improved performance and a modern appearance.
These 1911 grip panels are molded from Magpul's proprietary polymer and feature a diamond pattern cut for optimum grip retention. This eliminates shifting of the grip in your hand, making your aiming more precise. You'll also notice a reduction in muzzle jump on account of your improved hold on the pistol. These grip panels are compatible with full-size 1911s, including those with ambidextrous safeties. The magazine release is accommodated by a generous cut-out so as not to interfere with mag changes!