Fortis REV 12" Mid-Length Cutout Free Float KeyMod Rail System
- Continuous Top Rail
- Rotation Limited QD Sockets
- KeyMod at the 3 & 9 O’clock
- Anti-Rotation Tabs
- Uses Standard AR15 Barrel Nut (Not Included)
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Material: Aircraft Grade 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Finish: Mil-Spec Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- Length: 12.429"
- Weight: 9.2 oz.
- Inner Diameter: 1.340"
- Because of the anti-rotational tabs, the REV™ rail may not fit all uppers without slight modification. Fits most Mil-Spec forged uppers without any issues.
- If planning on using with a FSP with bayonet lug, please note that although this application will work, the lug touches the bottom of the internal side of the rail.
The benefits of Fortis's REV series of rail systems can now be enjoyed by owners of piston-driven AR-15 rifles. The REV Mid-Length Cutout Free Float Rail System is distinguished by a cutaway section to accommodate a gas piston or railed gas block above the barrel.
Picatinny rails span the top and bottom of the piece while KeyMod slots are positioned on both sides. Two more short sections of Picatinny rail are positioned at the rear just below the cutout section. You will never run out of space for mounting accessories on this forend! It even includes quick-detach sling swivel sockets.
You'll find that this rail system is surprisingly lightweight but highly durable thanks to the aircraft-grade 6061-T6 aluminum construction. A layer of Mil-Spec hard coat anodizing insulates the metal from corrosive elements and ensures a long service life.
Fortis REV™ Ca...