MPN: F-9-KM / F-9-KM-FDE
- Free float rail system
- Engineered with advanced ergonomics for comfort and improved performance
- Continuous/uninterrupted Picatinny Rail across the top
- Accessory rails can be placed at 3, 6, and 9 o'clock positions and can be joined to create continuous Pic Spec Rail
- QD sling mount positions at 3 and 9 o'clock
- All KeyMod slots can be use as QD sling mount
- Engineered to allow for low profile gas block to fit inside
- Material: 6005-T651 Aluminum
- Finish: Black Hard Anodize or Cerakote Flat Dark Earth
- Weight: 8.35 oz.
- Length: 9.5"
- Inside Diameter: 1.6"
- Width: 1.9"
- Height: 2.16"
- 1x KeyMod Handguard
- 1x Barrel Nut
- 1x Forend Adapter
- 1x 0.5 oz Vibra-Tite
- 1x KeyMod accessory rail section
- 6x Mounting Screws
- 2x Allen Key
The KMod 9.5-inch Forend from Odin Works offers an unprecedented blend of strength, light weight, and versatility. The use of 6005-T651 aluminum gives this KeyMod rail system a very favorable ratio of strength to weight.
The ventilation holes not only allow heat to dissipate but also eliminate unnecessary material, making the piece even lighter. You'll have plenty of space for accessories on this forend with the continuous Picatinny rail across the top and the KeyMod slots on the bottom and sides. Picatinny rail sections can be mounted on the KeyMod slots if desired. There are mounts for your quick detach sling swivel at the three and six o'clock positions. You can also use the KeyMod slots as sling mounting points.
Odin Works has machined this rail system with the most precise processes in the industry to make sure that it fits your AR15 perfectly.
The Odin Works 9.5" KMod Forend comes in: Black and Flat Dark Earth.