- Contiguous top rail
- Compatible with most piston systems
- Four rotation limited QD sockets
- KeyMod at the 3, 6, & 9 O’clock
- Anti-rotation tabs (Fits most Forged Uppers and some Billet Uppers)
- Uses standard AR-15 barrel nut (Not Included)
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Material: Aircraft Grade 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Finish: Mil-Spec Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- Actual Length: 14.8""
- Weight: 9 oz.
- Inside Diameter: 1.340"
- Width: 1.81"
- Height: 2.08"
- 1x Fortis REV II 14" KeyMod Rail System
- 4x Mounting Screws
- 2x Allen Wrench
Fortis is one of the most dedicated rifle part manufacturers in business today. Each product is submitted to an extensive testing and evaluation period by professionals who know their craft. The feedback the company collects from this group of professionals allows Fortis to provide its customers with products that are equal to the demands of their everyday lives. No product by this company will fail under strain when it matters most.
The REV II 14” free-float KeyMod rail will provide you with an easy-to-use and lightweight system. The REV II is made from aircraft grade 6061-T6 aluminum for superior strength and reliability.
The removal of the short three, six and nine o’clock forward rails on the REV 2 version permits a greater number of KeyMod slots than on previous REV models. The addition of QD sling swivels makes it easy for you to attach and remove your sling when desired. These changes to the REV system contribute to the lighter weight of the REV 2.
The Fortis REV 2 mounting system uses a standard AR15 barrel nut to make the installation of your new rail quick and easy. It is also piston-compatible. Order your rail replacement today to experience the Fortis difference!